[G4] Spinning beachball SUCCESS!!

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Sun Aug 17 09:03:21 PDT 2008

On 8/15/08 5:58 PM, "Dan A. Currie" wrote:

> Hello All
>
> The best response was from Randy B. Singer who wrote:
>> Go to:
>>
>> Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
>> http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html

    I use MainMenue http://www.santasw.com/ to do much of my maintenance.
(Since I realized I use if so much I just sent a donation.)

    It is free, and is a menu bar item. You can access maintenance scripts,
disk utilities, rebuild Spotlight and prebindings, clean caches and
histories, change some finder settings, clean logs, disable the dashboard
(what I downloaded it for first) eject disks, etc.

    Some things I need to do occasionally, and a number I do frequently.
Little that I never do so it does not waste space or get too complicated.
Nothing you can do in other ways, but it makes it easier to do so you may
actually do it.

-- Roger Snyder

My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be
unpopular. - Adlai E. Stevenson Jr.