[G4] Invisible .Trashes

Fred Thiel fthiel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 29 21:09:12 PDT 2008

I've been transferring some music files in 9.2.2 iTunes in my
Quicksilver 733. Somehow, the destination for my music files was
changed to an invisible folder named 502 inside an invisible .Trashes
inside my music folder. I don't know how it  happened, but I wonder
if it would be safe to make the .Trashes visible with ResEdit and try
to retrieve the music files. I wouldn't mind re-loading them, but
they take up several GB of space. Anyone know if this would be
possible without doing some damage, they make files invisible for a
reason and I really don't want to risk damaging anything.

Thanks
Fred