[G4] Transferring to a new computer

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 05:23:44 PST 2008

I'll need to get her a firewire cable to do that.  I'll add that to
the list.  That completely overwrites the target drive, right?  Do I
even need to format it?

As for reliability and stability, I thought it might be better to do a
clean install of the OS and then copy over data files and stuff.

--
Rich