[G4] CPU Upgrade Question

Phil Crowe cawcawster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 19:52:05 PST 2008

I would think it would a a simple swap. I run a dual 800 MHz Quicksilver CPU
in my Digital Audio. The only problem (apart from a wiring fix) was that the
L3 cache was not enabled (although thanks to this site I was able to a
firmware fix and enable it). So I would say that the problem you might have
is whether or not the L3 is enabled, but only that.