[G4] CPU Upgrade Question

gifutiger gifutiger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 11:44:41 PST 2008

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Alan and Rich,

I've seen this discussion somewhere before, however I can not find any
reference at this time.
The answer is "You need to check the artwork number on the mother-
board" and somewhere there is a list of artwork numbers that will tell
you if you can install the Dual-Processor.

Perhaps you can find the reference somewhere using Google.

Best regards,

Harry
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø