[G4] iphone help - SE help, ipod help, PC help

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon Feb 11 11:41:18 PST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008, at 11:28 AM, jonny wrote:

>> I know this is a G4 forum , but cut people a little slack.
>> IT'S ALL MAC AND IT'S ALL GOOD!!
>
> Granted...but there's ample reason to stay on-topic.
>
> I read EVERY post because I am interested in G4's...not the vast
> array of apple/macintosh products.
>
> The correction wasn't mean...it appeared to be a well-intended
> reminder to stay on-topic so EVERYONE can participate.  :-)
>
> jonny
> ______

I am going to chime in just a bit.
  18 months ago I switched up to a dual 2g G5 tower which I got
refurbed from OWC.
  I still use the G4 in the family room  (replaced the 9600).
  But I stay with this list because there are so many knowlegable
folks with good info and the software is identical.
A little slack can be cut.
But I don't bring any strict G5 probs here. If I have one I take it to
the APPLE forum.
Please don't hate me.
Jim