[G4] iphone help - SE help, ipod help, PC help

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 13:24:52 PST 2008

OK I seem to have started some controversy.

The point is that there are multiple lists for
different topics. The questions and answers are
archived.

If I was looking for info on the iPhone, I would not
expect the answer to be in the G4 list. Therefore if
the question (and subsequent answers) are valuable,
they should be placed on the correct list.

I was not trying to be "mean".

John