[G4] Volunteers for testing wanted - G4 Digital Audio and 800DP

Till Wimmer g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Wed Jan 9 07:19:55 PST 2008

Hello,

some time ago i wrote a kernel extension which enables the level 3 cache
on unsupported G4/processor card configurations.
One of those (apple-unsupported) configuration is: G4 Digital Audio with
processor card Dual 800MHz from Quicksilver...

This extension worked for OS X 10.3.xx only.

Now i wrote a similar extension for Tiger (10.4.xx), but i could test it
on a single processor machine only.

Are there volunteers for testing my new extension with a dual processor
configuration and L3 cache?

Please write me a mail, then i send you the instrucitons.

Regards,
Till