[G4] Sleep or leave running?

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 22:03:07 PST 2008

OK but how does that prove that you would have had
MORE problems if you turned the equipment off. If you
had you would have saved the district some energy
costs for sure (and us taxpayers).

And are you denying that servers usually come with
redundant power supplies? Why would that be? Except
Xserves of course. Apple had to be different.....

Five years is not a long time in terms of component
wearout. And the G4's were replaced because they had
reached the end of there "usefull" life (by Dells -
that sucks). We LEM'ers know better than that though.

John