[G4] OS X memory test utility?

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 06:45:32 PST 2008

On x86 computers I've always liked MemTest86 and MemTest86+, so I'd give
this a try:
http://www.memtestosx.org/
I don't know if it's the equal of the x86 programs though.  The x86 ones
boot straight into the program, bypassing the operating system.  MemTestOSX
looks like it runs in OS X, and I kind of doubt you can test the memory as
thoroughly while a big, flashy operating system is running.

--
Rich