[G4] cant find harddrive

O'Brien obgraph at hiwaay.net
Mon Jan 14 20:59:52 PST 2008

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:43:33 -0500, Win werner wrote:
> I think I erased it writing 00 over top - it does not come up on
the desktop and I have no idea how to find it - and mayby restore
data on it -

I'm not sure why the drive doesn't show-up on the Desktop -- erasing it, or over-writing it shouldn't cause that. Launch Disk Utilities. Perhaps, it will see the drive. Maybe, the drive directory is corrupted. Can you try Disk Warrior?

O'Brien