[G4] Options for adding disk space to Power Mac G4?

Tony Gamble braincellmultimedia at rogers.com
Tue Jan 15 02:09:36 PST 2008

I highly recommend this option, except make certain it's Firewire and
not USB (your Mac will not boot from USB).  An external Firewire HD
would greatly outperform your internal ATA/66 bus.  Actually, make
that two external HD's, one for Leopard and one of at least the same
size or larger for Time Machine.  The Time Machine drive can be either
FW or USB.

- Tony