[G4] Much Ado About Harddrives

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Wed Jan 16 15:28:21 PST 2008

No, those will not drop into a sawtooth.
  You would need a SATA adapter card. Then it would work.
In the G5 those WD SATA drives pop right in and even though they say
"PC" they work just fine.
The good news is drives for your machine tho' smaller, should be
cheaper.
http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/hard-drives/3.5-IDE-ATA/

Jim