[G4] upgrade or buy new mac?

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:51:43 PST 2008

You can, but the processor you've got is already faster than anything Apple
offered for the G4.  If you want dual processors as fast as what you already
have, or faster, you'll have to go with an aftermarket processor from a
company such as Sonnet, Powerlogix, or Newer Technology.  You can get dual
processors as fast as 1.8GHz from them.

--
Rich