[G4] upgrade or buy new mac?

Crandon David tabdave at ca.rr.com
Thu Jan 31 07:23:59 PST 2008

Still a little confused.

When you say "specifically, when I scroll from message to message in
my inbox is when it is less responsive"

you don't mean actually switching from message to message but simply
scrolling in the message window? I don't know why that would be any
different than scrolling within a particular email itself.