[G4] upgrade or buy new mac?

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:57:17 PST 2008

DP500 isn't the model name; I think the model name of the Mac in question
would be Gigabit Ethernet or Digital Audio; I'd have to look it up (based on
what processors were available in which models).

DP500 tells me that the Mac has 500MHz dual processors.  It doesn't actually
tell you if that's a G4 or G5, but I don't think there were any G5s made
that were under 1GHz (or 1000MHz), and given that this is the G4 list, one
would assume that the Mac in question has G4 processors.

--
Rich