[G4] upgrade or buy new mac?

Rick r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 31 10:53:55 PST 2008

Robert

You might wish to bookmark the following as a reference source...

http://www.everymac.com/

Every Mac  lists every Apple product in the modern era including
there spec, pricing (original and current), amswers to questions and
more...

Welcome to the Apple/Mac community and have fun...

Rick aka therepguy
Houston
////////////////////////////////////

On Jan 31, 2008, at 11:30 AM, O'Brien wrote:

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:24:23 -0600, Robert C. Buitron wrote:
> Please overlook my ignorance on Mac model names......

Well...most Macs don't really have model names, as such. We're forced
to invent names for them, such as "B/W G3" and "Mirrored Door", etc.
It can sometimes be confusing when talking about Macs. I think the no-
model-name thing is a result of Apple using a plethora of model names
about 15-20 years ago -- so many different models that *that* was
confusing, so they just did away with *all* model names and went
minimalist.

O'Brien