[G4] Mac OS 8.6 for AGP

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Sun Jul 13 13:54:31 PDT 2008

On 13 Jul, 2008, at 6:45 AM, Barry Cogen wrote:

> Hi Ron.
> Just got your message.
> Thanks for emailing me about this.

Barry,

I will check my desk for the OS-8.6 CD and post it as quickly as
possible (which means probably on Tuesdsay morning).

I do volunteer work with an organization the refurbishes donated
computer equipment and makes it available to schools in the state. We
often get older (obsolete?) software and cannot use it currently
because the schools have upgraded their machines to the newer OS
versions.

I salvage what materials I can and try to make them available when a
need/use arises. I am glad to be able to help with your need. There is
no charge for the OS CD, just the wish that you pass on the benefit to
others when an opportunity occurs.

Ron