[G4] SCSI card for G4

Kathi Anderson kathialexis at cox.net
Sun Jul 20 17:06:05 PDT 2008

I remember discussions in the past about the best SCSI card for a 733MHz G4,
but I guess I wasn't paying very good attention. I checked the archives and
did not see anything.

Could anyone please tell me what would be the best bet for a SCSI card in a
733 MHz G4, or possibly my 1.23 gig MDD. Is it Adaptec or ?. And is there a
particular model number that I should know about?

 I want to finally transfer my SCSI scanners and CD burners from my old 266
beige G3 to my newer G4. I love that old G3, but I need the space. I am
ready to move the G3s out and have a room with G5s and G4s.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kathi