[G4] OS 8.6 AGP version wanted

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 15:07:07 PDT 2008

Greetings ( + )!( + )

I still have the ones that came with my G4 AGP Graphics.
I don't see ever needing them again so if you want them there yours.
Shipping from San Jose, Ca. 95124
I want $7.00 (to pack and take to post office) plus shipping via any
carrier that you would like.

Best regards,

Harry

San Jose, Ca 95124
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø

p.s. I'm so sorry these are OS 9 Software disk.
Also I forgot to say, the disks that I have are:
1. Power Mac G4 "Software Install" SSW Version 9.0, 691-2512-A
2. Power Mac G4 "Software Restore" SSW Version 9.0, 691-2511-A