[G4] Wanted: parts for G4 DP500

BSugarberg bsugarberg at core.com
Sun Jul 27 17:58:53 PDT 2008

Hello Amir,

I am also looking for PC133 memory for my 733 Quicksilver.  When I
mentioned this on another Mac list, I got 5 replies, everyone of
which wanted more for their used memory than I could buy it new
at OWC.  When I pointed this out to several of them, I received
replies like "well if price is the only thing you care about...",
like I had some how insulted them.  So, I am now watching Craigslist.
Perhaps you might do the same.

As for the video card, I notice some people get cheap used PC video
cards, then flash the Bios with a Mac Bios.  There are various articles
about this.

Bruce