[G4] Snow Leopard

Rich The Cat Herder richspk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:03:05 PDT 2008

>From your first link, I read this:
"...will streamline Mac OS X, enhance its performance, and set new
standards for quality. Snow Leopard dramatically reduces the footprint
of Mac OS X, making it even more efficient for users, and giving them
back valuable hard drive space for their music and photos."
Stripping PPC code would accomplish all those goals, except, perhaps,
setting "new standards for quality."
But I know even less than you on this subject.

In any case, I feel like I just upgraded to Leopard, and I think my
Quicksilver will be quite happy with Leopard for years (5 or more) to
come.  My Windows computers are still quite happy running XP, so why
not?

--
Rich