[G4] Mac Network#@

Steve Adams adamss99 at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 1 16:34:55 PST 2008

I've used all versions of OS X. Networking is the same on 10.1 but it
is so buggy and loaded with problems. Too many loose ends (things we
were told would work but don't) in 10.1 to keep it. You need to dump
10.1 as quick as you can and get 10.3 or above. That was the first and
(in my opinion) the most stable OS X ever.

Steve Adams