[G4] Question about upgrading a 933 quicksilver

lunatikdesigns lunatikdesigns at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 13:35:52 PST 2008

I¹ll have to take your word for it that it¹s easy to replace the processor ­
looks like it just kind of unsnaps but havne¹t tried to actually remove it
<g>  So a new processor will work with the old motherboard then?  And thanks
for the link ­ checked it out and it has great stuff.

Now ­ about that motherboard ­ since it only allows the 133¹s for memory ­
should that be upgraded also?  Or just leave it and max out the memory on
it?

Thanks for your help

Cyndi