[G4] Question about upgrading a 933 quicksilver

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 17:21:24 PST 2008

Your QS did also come with a dual 1GHz. I think you
will find that a dual proccessor is a BIG advantage
when running OSX.

IF you could find one of the original Dual 1GHz, then
that would be a good move, and should be guaranteed
bug free.

I am not a photoshop person but I think having a small
fast scratch disk is a good thing. I like SCSI disks
(I work audio/midi for fun). Now everybody thinks
250Gb is a minimum, so second-hand SCSI disks/adapters
can be cheap.

John