[G4] Re: Leopard troubleshooting

Robert C. Buitron rcbuitron at speakeasy.net
Sat Mar 8 16:46:23 PST 2008

Thanks to Al and Frank for responding so quickly. Leaving the HD set to
never sleep is fine, however I did test all the USB devices and found
that they are not the problem (at least not directly). Not waking up
from sleep mode (perhaps in sleep mode for 30 minutes or more) has
occurred regularly; if it's in sleep mode for 5 minutes or so it wakes
up). When I tested the sleep mode without any USB devices connected, the
machine did not wake up. I also updated some drivers and that did not
help. So for now I have the HD set to "never" in the Energy Saver of
System Preferences.

Thanks,
Rob