[G4] PGP for mail and disk encryption

Geoffrey Loeffler geoffrey at alaska.net
Fri Mar 28 05:44:45 PDT 2008

Anyone use PGP for their mail program, I have been looking at the
info and wanted some real world advice on how seamless it can work,
does it cause any problem in Tiger or Panther I use Mail. Is
distributing the keys easy to do, for those you want to have
encrypted mail to. Plus cross platform, any problems between windose
and Mac. Have also considered their whole disk encryption, but mostly
mail right now.
Appreciate any feed back.

Geoffrey Loeffler
G4 1.67 Ghz 2 G RAM 10.4.11

Live each day like it is your last because someday you'll be right.