[G4] Wireless keyboard and G4

Eric Smith eric-s-smith at comcast.net
Fri May 2 14:01:46 PDT 2008

Christina,

You should be able to add a USB Bluetooth adapter that would allow
you to use a wireless keyboard, although you'd have to find an
adapter that worked with USB 1.1 (unless you add a USB 2.0 card).

But one problem is that I think (no actual experience here) that
you can't use a wireless keyboard to select bootup options, like
"C" to boot from the CD-ROM, "option" to switch between startup
drives, etc.

Eric