[G4] Disk mounting problems!!

Dan A. Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Thu May 8 19:13:18 PDT 2008

Hello All,

I was using TechTool Pro to do some serious cleaning on my MDD DUAL 1.25
MHz / 2 GB RAM / 320 GB HD / NETSCAPE 7.2 / OS X.4.7 and when I
restarted two partitions from one of my hard drives were no longer on my
desktop. I tried TTP again and they did not show up there, I checked my
About This Mac and they are listed but not mounted. I then used Mac Disk
Utility to Verify Disk it said they had to be repaired but when I
clicked Repair Disk it said they could not be repaired. One stores all
my music and the other all my document.

HELP!!

Dan A. Currie, Jr.