[G4] replying to posts

Christina Samuels casamuels at gmail.com
Fri May 9 08:32:10 PDT 2008

I have trouble replying to posts because I registered on this list using my
Gmail account, but my email client (Apple Mail) is linked to my Earthlink
account. Therefore when I hit "reply," it looks like it's coming from "
me at earthlink.net," that address is not registered, and it bounces back as
"requiring moderator approval." The same thing happens when I try to post
from the office -- if I hit reply, the computer opens up my work email
address, which is also not registered.

The only way I've gotten around it is just to start a new post in Gmail. But
I figure I'll have to register here using my Earthlink address to get around
this issue.