[G4] Printing problem with Leopard

howard7 at downeast.net howard7 at downeast.net
Thu May 22 15:07:24 PDT 2008

I've finally upgraded to Leopard (os 10.5.2) and now I get weird
error messages from my GCC 1212 printer when I try to print to it.

I'm using a 933 mhz Mac G4.  It's got a Ultra-Tek133P+ pci card to
boost me up to using a larger hard drive (200 gigs) and 1.5 g of RAM.
Permissions ok.  Everything seems ok with the machine.....

The printer checks out fine, the hub it's playing through is fine.
Most everything else is working.  I've done a printer reset from
system prefs -- still the same story.

Anybody have any bright ideas or experience with this problem?

Thanks,

Merlin