[G4] Printing problem with Leopard

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Thu May 22 18:43:20 PDT 2008

Greetings ( + )!( + )

You'll probably have to go to http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/ and
get a Gutenprint driver for your printer.
I'm still using a HP Photosmart P1000 which is about 15 years old and
the drivers for this printer were dropped after OS X 10.3 so when I
installed 10.5 I had to get a Gutenprint driver.
HP doesn't support my printer any longer.

Harry

On May 22, 2008, at 3:07 PM, <howard7 at downeast.net> <howard7 at downeast.net