[G4] 'doze computers???

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Mon May 26 18:07:11 PDT 2008

Dan:

Why not talk up a nice, used iBook G4?  They came with 10.3 Panther or
later, most can run Leopard for an upgrade future.  Download FireFox
to supplement Safari for surfing.  Add RAM if necessary to get to 516
MB.

See the profile info at lowendmac.com and check this out with current
prices down to $350.
http://lowendmac.com/deals/best-ibook-g4-prices.html