[G4] Wanted : quieter power supply and fan - G4 MDD * PS FAN KIT

jonny g4 at salemoregon.com
Wed May 28 11:18:31 PDT 2008

Paul,

Just an option for the noisy power supply fan.

I have an M12 power supply (quiet powerful) fan kit for an MDD.  I
bought it, then while waiting 2+ months for delivery, I decided to
replace the whole power supply on my dual 1.25 ghz MDD, with a new
apple factory power supply.  The -new- power supply had the 'quiet'
apple upgrade/fix.  It was spendy.  That done, this piece became
unneeded.  Ordered from Holland over a year ago.  Brand new, in box,
as sent.

Sell for $115.00 US (slightly less than I originally paid) includes
shipping to a US continental destination.  Today's cost for this kit
in Euros: 109 + 29 (shipping) = 138 Euros = $215.00 US.

http://www.pcsilent.de/en_pd_verax_m12_m_12_apple_g4_power_supply_fan_quieten_low_noise_mac_macintosh_306.html

ps- you need to know your way around the MDD innards to install this.

Paul, or Anyone interested in this fan kit may contact me:

oregon5949 at yahoo.com

jonny

///