[G4] Wanted : quieter power supply and fan - G4 MDD * PS FAN KIT

jonny g4 at salemoregon.com
Wed May 28 19:01:23 PDT 2008

It was my understanding that the Apple upgrade was a replacement
power supply, the whole works including their newer fan in the
housing.  That's what I have in my machine.  If you purchased during
a certain slot in time, you got the Apple upgrade, probably at a
dealer's shop.

Does Apple have a fan kit upgrade for the MDD?  Anyone?

I thought I'd done my due diligence pretty well and identified Verax
as the only maker of a replacement fan for an MDD power supply.

Thanks.

jonny

///