[G4] G5 question

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 6 09:36:21 PST 2008

http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Other%20World%20Computing/3200DDR512/

512MB 184 Pin PC3200 DDR SDRAM DIMM  $15.95 - you will need two

http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Seagate/ST3160815AS/

160GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 SATA II 7200RPM 8MB Buffer $47.95

If you want to do some one stop shopping these will get you up and
running.

OWC has some good prices and service. you might find slightly lower
prices if you shop around.

You will also need a retail copy of OS X any version( be careful of
versions that are machine specific they may not install on your G5, I
would use at least 10.3, 10.4 is your best bet

Brian