[G4] Eudora Email for 10.4 or 10.5 ??

J.M.P.Hissel jomph at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 9 15:06:58 PST 2008

On 09-11-2008 23:11, Maretta Holden, marettah at qwest.net, wrote:

> I am happily using Eudora 6.2.4 on OS X 10.4.11 on a PowerBook G4
> 1.67 with no problems whatsoever.
>
> If I ever move to PS 10.5, I will probably just start using Mail.

But how about transporting your Eudora stuff to Mail??
First how to start doing this under 10.4.11???
Not to speak about the probable hassle doing this under 10.5.5!!
Being curious to hear about your ideas how to solve this.
Of course there will be the simple solution of forwarding. But that may be a
heavy job having around 15.000 mails to transport.

Jo Hissel