[G4] Eudora Email for 10.4 or 10.5 - Thank You!

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 09:35:59 PST 2008

Greetings Jonny ( + )!( + )

You might want to be aware of the following from the Eudora WEB page.

Notice to OS X 10.5 'Leopard' users:
In order for Macintosh Eudora to work well under OS X 10.5.x
'Leopard', you need to turn off the use of specific sounds in Eudora.
These are the sounds Eudora plays when you get new mail or Eudora
needs your attention, or are played by Filters. The sounds that are
problematic are the ones that contain 'Eudora' in their name as they
were created using a sound synthesizer that Leopard does not support.
To disable or change the sounds used in Eudora, do the following:

Turn off or change the 'New Mail' and "Attention" sounds:

Best regards,

Harry

ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø