[G4] Eudora Email for 10.4 or 10.5 - Thank You!

Earle Jones earle.jones at comcast.net
Mon Nov 10 10:33:28 PST 2008

On Nov 10, 2008, at 7:27 AM, jonny wrote:

> Thank you for the instant feedback.  I feel that I can now develop a
> plan for upgrading OSX with Eudora as my email client.
>
> This is good news as Eudora is the only email program I've used in
> 14 years with macs.  Thank you to current Eudora users and those who
> have suggested other OSX programs as well.  I am appreciative!
>
> jonny

*
Unfortunately, the 'best' email program is the one you are used to!

I was a Eudora user for many years (since before v. 3.0) and was
unhappy with their lack of updates -- the old-fashion clunky look and
non-standard mailbox/address structure.

I tried several other mailers including Internet Explorer, Outlook
Express, GMail, etc.  Finally I gave Apple's OSX Mail.app a tryout and
decided to stick with it.  Once you get used to its handling of junk
mail, it works fine.  It's not perfect, but it's OK.  It is very
nicely integrated with the Address Book, which makes it easy to send
emails to groups, etc.

Good luck,

earle
*