[G4] OS 9 for Powermac G4 MDD

Simon Stone suyguyone at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 09:51:57 PST 2008

Greetings,

I have, up until recently, being working on a Powerbook Pismo G4 500mhz
using both os 10.4.11, and 9.2.2. I have purchased a Powermac MDD dual 1ghz,
and with Migration Assistant have successfully transferred all my settings
for OS X. OS 9 is another story; I still use it for my audio
recording/sequencing (Logic). I have not been able to transfer my Classic
setup from the Pismo because, as I have discovered, the MDD had it's own
machine specific version of OS 9. Since the person who sold me the machine
doesn't have those disks(never used Classic), apart from Ebay(exaggerated
prices & shipping rates), I would appreciate it if you have suggestions of
where I could buy it. Thanks in advance.

Simon Stone