[G4] Replacement Fans for G4 MDD?

jonny g4 at salemoregon.com
Tue Nov 11 15:40:27 PST 2008

I DID install a Verax dual fan unit for the
processor.  It's worked great, but not
inexpensive.

The M12 power supply fan unit was ordered by the
folks I was dealing with in Holland, from someone
else (in Germany?) who had some in stock.  As I
said, it took several months to complete the
transaction.  Even though I used paypal, for a
while I was as nervous as a flea about to be
dipped.  :-)

I wished the M12 had fit my newer power supply...but not to be.

Any interest in the new in-box, M12 ?  Anyone?  Make an offer...

Thanks.

jonny

///