[G4] firmware from where?

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 17:33:35 PDT 2008

Go to the Apple web site, find the Support tab and search on "firmware
updates."  You get this page:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1395?viewlocale=en_US
for Article HT1395 which says "no update needed"  .  This, I trust.
But what sites are telling you otherwise for a QuickSilver?

So, you need some other solution(s) for your applications problems.
Please identify your machine in detail, the versions of OS and
applications software running, the symptoms, and what troubleshooting
you've already done.

Al Poulin