[G4] monitor - turn off or sleep?

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Fri Oct 3 11:02:21 PDT 2008

http://michaelbluejay.com/electricity/computers.html

This will give you some idea of power usage.

Way back when OS 7?  I think you used to be able to monitor power
usage and cost in the energy saver panel, you could even enter your
cost of kwh.

Not sure why they got rid of that.

There may be a third party app out there.

Brian

G4 gigE 1.0 GHz Powerlogix, 1 GB RAM