[G4] G4 iBook Printer issue

Dan A. Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Fri Oct 10 04:27:46 PDT 2008

B G wrote:
> You say you have to reinstall when you switch printer does that mean
> that they both install and setup ok?
Each installs and work in place but when I change printers I have to
reinstall to get the other to work but then the first one will not be
recognized.

> Or if you add one you have to reinstall to add the other?
If she is using the one at work I have to reinstall when she comes home
and vice versa when she goes back to work.

> Have you tried setting up two users and installing one printer in each
> user?

No but that is an idea I will try next week.

Thanks,

Dan