[G4] Water Cooled CPU's

Tom Bulat tom at dandeliondigital.com
Thu Apr 9 08:11:27 PDT 2009

Hi Tony,
I used to have the DP 2.7 water cooled G5 Tower.

If you search the internet you will come across a lot of people who have
many horror stories to tell.

Truth is that as long as there aren't any leaks, this system is great.

It's like a mini radiator from Delco-Remy.

Personally, I've had too many bad experiences with car radiators, and so
I sold my computer before it leaked.

I hope it's still going strong. I really liked that machine a lot.

So long for now, TOM