[G4] Water Cooled CPU's

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:15:47 PDT 2009

I ran a water-cooled PC for about a year and a half with a kit from
Danger Den.  I never had any problems with it, but I did have to top
off the water reservoir occasionally.  It was a pain to work inside
the computer with the plumbing, though, so I got rid of the water
cooling when I upgraded the processor.

--
Rich
Sent from Framingham, Massachusetts, United States