[G4] Where to buy a MagSafe adapter?

Jim Scott jescott3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:11:22 PDT 2009

On Apr 21, 2009, at 8:34 AM, Richard Klein wrote:

> Please excuse the non-G4 question:
> My girlfriend needs a new Magsafe adapter for her MacBook Pro.  I
> don't see MagSafe adapters at OWC.  Can you guys recommend any good
> sources for them?
>
> --
> Thanks!
> Rich

Craigslist (occasionally). Apple Store online (24/7). Various Mac
vendors online (seek and ye shall find). eBay (Apple OEM as well as
Chinese knockoffs at less than half Apple's price).

I bought a Chinese knockoff a few months ago and it works just fine in
daily use. Make sure you get the correct wattage MagSafe for the
MacBook Pro as there are several versions out there for different
MacBooks/MacBook Pros.

Jim