[G4] G4 Digest, Vol 64, Issue 1, RAM in a G4

Mike Bechtold wmb1204 at fuse.net
Tue Dec 1 13:00:51 PST 2009

Mel: Good call! That may be the problem; some RAM is rated at 100, and
some faster. Faster RAM will run in a slower machine, but not the
other way round necessarily.

Donald, can you check to see if your RAM is rated for the newer,
higher frequency motherboard?

Hertz is the official IEEE standard unit for frequency, including
clock frequency. It is simply the technical name for a cycle per second.
- Michael B. in Cincinnati