[G4] Don't bad mouth just sign out

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Wed Feb 18 13:25:33 PST 2009

Yeah, maybe, but so what? I for one am disappointed at Apple's sole
use of Intel and not AMD, it makes an already dominant chip maker
even worse. I've run into issues, such as with Rosetta, running OS X
on an AMD, so if I want to boycott Intel, that leaves me with PowerPC
or other OSes on other chips.

And since Fedora 10 has managed to stop starting XWindows because of
proprietary vs open driver issues, I don't think Linux-based OSes are
about to replace anything. So frustrating. My best computer is a
speed-crippled G4 iBook :/

Eric W.