[G4] Intel vs PPC

Robert H. Baucom rbtbcm at owc.net
Fri Feb 20 07:44:02 PST 2009

Browsing the forums, I see so many folks with iMac problems it
reminds me of the old Performas.
Those  pieces of junk that converted a lot of folk to PeeSees and
closed their minds to Macs FOREVER. My youngest son is one of them.
When first saw the "Computers on a knob", i.e.,  iMacs WITH NO FAN,
it was "No way Jose" for this ole curmudgeon.
RHB